TG Bimbo Cap: Weekend Plans 2

Img source: https://twitter.com/shiroiruka4/status/1460984149875965952
Artist: 白井るか

Good to finally be writing stuff again now that I'm done setting up my blogger. Though this was intended as a sequel to Weekend Plans from the beginning, I wasn't planning to title it like one originally.
It was only when I just finished writing it that I realised Weekend Plans worked pretty well as a title again. I also tried a new kind of layout for wide images, hope it reads well. This caption also has some of its tags in the image. I'm not sure if it adds much, but I will be adding it to all of my future captions eventually.

 1: TG Cap: Weekend Plans
 2: >TG Bimbo Cap: Weekend Plans 2<

Ava sighs softly as she walks out of a lecture hall at the Alexandrite College for the last time today. As she walks through the hallways towards the college building's exit, a smile begins to form on her face as she thinks about her plans for the weekend.
She then hears footsteps approaching her from behind, as one of her fellow students walks up to her.

"Damian, right? Can I help you with something?" She smiles at him, as the two continue walking together.
"Yeah, hey Ava. I was hoping you could, Levi said I should talk to you." "Oh..? What exactly did he say?"
Damian shrugs. "Nothing specific. I'm organizing a house-warming party, and I asked him if he could help me out. He said he was busy though, but that you may be able to add something interesting to it."
"I see. I don't have much experience with this kind of thing, but I don't mind seeing what I can do. When is it?"
"This weekend, Saturday." "Oh, hmm... I already have plans for then, but..." Ava thinks for a bit, she then grins and blushes slightly as she gets an idea.
"Actually. It's a house-warming party, so the more the merrier, right? I'm in, if I can bring Nico~"

A couple of days later Ava is at the party. There is soft music, snacks, and the mood is good. The party is unremarkable though, and it seems like something is missing.
Ava smiles as she looks at Nico, who had no idea about her plans for this particular weekend, which ended up involving a lot more people than she initially planned.
She snaps her fingers, and a soft green glow envelops the floor throughout the entire house. A magical energy then quickly begins to move up through the legs of the partygoers, rapidly changing all of their bodies from bottom to top.
Their legs turn smooth, their butts grow large and gropeable. The boys all turn into girls as everyone grows huge breasts, and the collective IQ of the party drops hard as everyone is reduced to a dumb, horny mess.
As a last detail, their clothes change to suit their new bodies.
Nico, or rather Nikki now is the first to realize it was Ava's doing. She turns towards her, suppressing a soft moan as her sensitive breasts rub against her blouse.

"A-ava? Why am I a girl again?" Ava, who herself is bimbofied at least as much as the rest of the partygoers giggles.
"Cuz you're hot, and you're more than just a girl~ I made everyone at the party a~ complete~ bimbo~! Don'tcha love it~?"
She giggles again as Nikki just blushes brightly, and rubs her thighs together slightly, she could never deny it though. Damian, who overheard the conversation, briskly walks over to Ava, almost tripping due to how unused she is to her current body.
"Wait, this was like, your idea of spicing up the party? W-why didn't you t-" Ava puts a finger on her lips.
"Shhh~... I think your name should be Dimi like this~"
Dimi is taken aback, and before she can respond, Ava cups and begins groping her tits, pulling them out of the blouse that can barely cover them anyway.
"Can't you think of some totally fun things to do with your new funbags~?" Moaning softly, she quickly begins to give into her urges as her boobs are toyed with.
"Mmmm~... Like... a titjob..." *Giggles* "I wanna try giving someone a titjob~ Does anyone like, have a dick?"
She looks around the room, but unfortunately no dicks are left at the party.
"Oh... Ava could give someone one. She once grew a big cock and we... we could do that again~"

Nikki, Dimi, and several other girls who overheard begin closing in on Ava, each with lustful expressions on their faces as they slowly take off their clothes.
Ava giggles softly as she brings a hand to her crotch. She'd soon realize that she wouldn't be able to use any of her magic for as long as the bimbofication magic lasted.
But the party was sure to devolve into a big lesbian orgy soon enough. Something which everyone present would enjoy at this point, even if Ava was the only one who knew what kind of party it was going to become.