TG Meta Cap: Stripped

Img source: AI (Stable Diffusion. Generation data at the bottom)

So well this was my very normal way of announcing that I recently got a job and that I'll be decreasing my upload rate. From now on I'm going to try to upload a caption every other week. But if I feel like my backlog has taken too much damage I'll hold off on uploading for a week.
I had a lot of difficulty writing this one, both because apparently writing about this kind of theme is just kind of hard for me as I also noticed when writing Beyond The Mirror, and well my job turned out to be more tiring than I expected, which didn't have a positive effect on my motivation for writing this, and cause its tone to shift a bit I think.
and no despite what this story says and me living in the netherlands i am not actually a sex worker of any kind
Caption number 76.

My other meta captions:
 1: TG Bimbo Meta Cap: Jesse's First Bimbo Experience
 2: TGTF Meta Cap: Jessi's Milky Miscalculation
 3: >TG Meta Cap: Stripped<

I looked up at the building ahead, and exhaled softly as I closed my car door before locking it. There was a chance that this would finally be it. I had the right experiences and education, I knew that I would be able to do it, and if I hadn't been in this exact situation at least a dozen times before, I'd say I had it in the bag. For now, I had an interview to focus on though, and with it in mind, I stepped towards the door-  # door, when my phone suddenly rang.
I stepped towards the door, and rang the bell. A few moments later, a man opened the door and greeted me with a smile as I briefly explained why I was there. "Hey, I'm Jesse, and I am supposed to have a job interview here in a little while." "Aha, I see! I'm Davey, come on in!"

As I stepped into the hallway, I gave him a slight nod. "Alright, we can pretty much get right to it. Can I get you some coffee or something?" "Ah, some water would be nice if possible." "Then I'll get you some, give me a second." Davey left through the door labelled as "employees only". As I waited for him to return, I looked around the hallway. It looked different from the usual basic company building interior, and I could hear music from beyond the other door. I wasn't entirely sure since it was muffled, but it seemed oddly loud. Not thinking too much of that, I then noticed the hand sanitiser dispenser, and tried to use it out of habit, but nothing comes out as it had long since run dry.

Davey then finally returned with a cup of water. "Here you go, Jesse." "Ah, thanks." I accepted the paper cup, and took a quick sip as the man gestured for me to follow him. As I follow him through the door at the end of the hallway though, I am met with a very unexpected sight. The room I stepped into was large, and most of it was barely lit. Only the bar and the central stage were well illuminated, and on top of the stage there were scantily clad girls, dancing and showing off their assets.

For a very brief moment I considered that maybe this company just had particularly frisky breaktimes, but it was obvious that this was a strip club. "Uh... Uuuh..! I think that I might have walked into the wrong building?" "Oh-  # "Oh, but you did enter the right building! I invited you after all~"
Suddenly, I found myself sitting across from Davey at a table, in what looked like a typical office room. "So, could you tell me some more about yourself?" I was not ready to answer yet. How did I get here? What was he about to say just now? And I could not have imagined that strip club, right? Glancing down, I saw that I still had the paper cup, but it was already half empty. Realising that I had to answer Davey, I took a quick sip before beginning to speak. "Of course. I'm Jesse-  # Jesse-" Before I could finish, he snapped his fingers   again?

"Alright Jessi. I think that we can offer you a contract, you're hired!" "H-huh?" "Surprised? We like doing this all a little faster than most companies, so if you are ready, I can go print out the contract." It made no sense, I hadn't told him anything yet. Something was definitely wrong, but I couldn't put my finger on it, until I glanced down, and noticed something. To confirm, I squeezed my legs together slightly, and as I thought, I had somehow turned into a girl again. But was that really it though? If that was all, surely Davey would have reacted in some way. "Wow, that is great to finally hear..." I let out a relieved sigh, and smiled slightly. But I did need some time to figure out just what was going on before I signed anything-  # anything, but Davey seemed to realise what I was thinking. *Snap!* "You can do it now."

This time I noticed time skipping ahead. "Alright, with that done you can start your first shift right away." Realising what his words probably meant, I quickly looked down to see a contract with my signature on it, and my clothes, replaced with little more than skimpy lingerie. Blushing slightly, I quickly used my arms to somewhat cover myself. "Wait, you've been messing with me, haven't you?" I chuckled softly. "This is not the job I applied for." "Took you long enough to figure out~ That's not a problem though, we have a great training program after all."

He smirked as he continued. Our training program is so good in fact, that..." # *Snap!* My very mind abruptly changed. What was the issue again? I loved being a stripper, and knew exactly how to please my audience as well as my partners in bed.

With a soft giggle, I stood up as I slid my contract to Davey. "Okay boss, I'll get right to it~" Normally I spoke in a relatively monotone voice, but now speaking in an intensely sultry manner just came naturally. "I know you will dear, enjoy your first day~" I confidently began to strut towards the stage, quickly applying some lipstick on the was as I passed through the dressing room. Continue onto the stage, I quickly take to one of the poles under the stage lights and begin to dance sensually to the enjoyment of the crowd. Normally having this many people stare at my body in such a lustful manner would have just made me uncomfortable, but now, I was exited and I wanted more.

Having an idea, I leaned forwards, letting my breasts hang and giving the crowd a good look at them. My hands then started glowing as I slowly brought them up to my boobs, and grabbed them. They began to swell as I squeezed them, inflating like balloons to the crowd's delight. I soon ran out of magic, leaving my jugs a bit smaller than what I was aiming for, but the crowd that wasn't as used as I was to my breasts growing to gigantic sizes didn't mind one bit. With my expanded bust I passionately continued the show, until eventually someone from the crowd walked away, and shortly after I was called backstage.

"You called boss~?" "Ah, Jessi, a client has paid for you to give him a private session in room four. Go show him a good time." "Fun~ I'll go do just that then~" My boss sent me off with a hearty smack to my ass as I began to walk towards the private rooms. Despite never having been here or even any other strip club before, I knew exactly where everything I needed to know was. I then entered private room number four, where a well-dressed blonde man was waiting for me.

"There you are. This is your first day here, right?" "It sure is dear~ For the next hour, and as many as you continue to pay for... you own me~ Erotic dances, sex, handholding, bondage and so much more is on the table, where do you want to start~?" "That's what I like to hear~ Now then, I've already seen you dance, and I want to have a taste of you." He looked at me expectingly as he leaned back, and his body language told me all I needed to know.

Without any hesitation, I stepped towards and straddled him, slowly grinding my crotch against the tent in his pants as I whispered into his ear. "Alright, then let's not waste any time~" I pulled his shirt off as I guided his hand to my bikini top's hook. As he took it off, I pushed my heavy, now bare chest against his. I pushed his pants down, and pulled his erect dick out, before slowly lowering my pussy onto it. "Mmm~ ahh~..." I gradually sped up as I continued riding him enthusiastically.

My client soon seemed to get bored of this position though. He lifted me up and flipped me onto my back before thrusting his cock back in, while grunting softly. "Let's speed things up~..." "Ahn~ y-yes~! Go on~ nnh~ ravish my body~~!.." Emboldened he continues to plow me, slapping his hips against mine with every thrust. I caressed his shoulders as I tried to match the movements of his hips. My client then tightly grabbed my tits, and thrust deep into my cunt as he came for the first of what would be many times.


Eventually my long first shift as came to an end, and after a quick shower I was on my way out of the building. As soon as I stepped outside though, I tripped over my heels. "OW! Fuck!.. ..?" My mind had suddenly gone back to normal, and among many other things, I no longer felt like I was accustomed to walking in high heels. I slowly got up and turned to look at the building I had just come out of. It definitely wasn't the building I was supposed to have an interview at today. Luckily, my car was in the parking area, despite the fact that I still didn't remember how I got here. I quickly got in and grabbed my phone to figure out where I was. Before that though, I noticed that I had an unread message. It was a link to my work schedule for the week. Despite how I got hired, it seemed like I had a job for the time being. Getting used to my legs feeling this weak by the end of the day would take some getting used to though...

Girled
(score_9, score_8_up, score_7_up ,score_6_up, source_anime), solo, (simple background, black background:1.2), standing,
(1girl:1.0), (muscular:0.01),
(brown hair:1.0), (light brown hair:0.9), (short hair:0.8), grey eyes , (wide hips:0.0),
(blue sweater, hooded sweater:1.2), (sweatpants:0.8), looking at viewer, expressionless,
<lora:Pony_DetailV2.0:0.4>
Negative prompt: score_4, score_3, score_2, score_1, ugly, bad hands, 3d, (smug, head tilt :0.8)
Steps: 25, Sampler: Euler a, Schedule type: Automatic, CFG scale: 7, Seed: 594282714, Size: 776x1072, Model hash: 44d3daf083, Model: 7thAnimeXLPonyA_v10, VAE hash: 235745af8d, VAE: sdxl_vae.safetensors, Denoising strength: 0.25, Clip skip: 2, ADetailer model: face_yolov8n.pt, ADetailer confidence: 0.3, ADetailer dilate erode: 4, ADetailer mask blur: 4, ADetailer denoising strength: 0.4, ADetailer inpaint only masked: True, ADetailer inpaint padding: 32, ADetailer model 2nd: hand_yolov8n.pt, ADetailer confidence 2nd: 0.3, ADetailer dilate erode 2nd: 4, ADetailer mask blur 2nd: 4, ADetailer denoising strength 2nd: 0.4, ADetailer inpaint only masked 2nd: True, ADetailer inpaint padding 2nd: 32, ADetailer version: 24.4.2, Hires upscale: 1.4, Hires steps: 10, Hires upscaler: R-ESRGAN 4x+ Anime6B, Lora hashes: "Pony_DetailV2.0: 26ab1868ae7b", Version: v1.9.3
+manual editing & img2img

Stripped
(score_9, score_8_up, score_7_up ,score_6_up, source_anime), solo, (simple background, black background:1.2), standing, (from above:0.4),
(1girl:1.0), (muscular:0.01),
(brown hair:1.0), (light brown hair:0.9), (short hair:0.8), grey eyes , (wide hips:0.0),
(micro bikini, fishnet:1.2), (microskirt:0.9), (frilled skirt:0.2), cameltoe, (fishnets, fishnet thighhighs, stripper:0.8), (medium breasts:0.6), (large breasts:0.6), looking at viewer, blush, (expressionless:0.2), (embarrassed:0.2), (covering breasts:1.0), (covering crotch:1.0), (skirt tug:0.6), ^^^,
<lora:Pony_DetailV2.0:0.4>
Negative prompt: score_4, score_3, score_2, score_1, ugly, bad hands, 3d, (smug, head tilt:0.8), (ribs:0.4), blue jacket, bag, skirt lift, (ribs:0.6), (angry:1.0), (from below:1.0)
Steps: 25, Sampler: Euler a, Schedule type: Automatic, CFG scale: 7, Seed: 594282714, Size: 776x1072, Model hash: 44d3daf083, Model: 7thAnimeXLPonyA_v10, VAE hash: 235745af8d, VAE: sdxl_vae.safetensors, Denoising strength: 0.25, Clip skip: 2, ADetailer model: face_yolov8n.pt, ADetailer confidence: 0.3, ADetailer dilate erode: 4, ADetailer mask blur: 4, ADetailer denoising strength: 0.4, ADetailer inpaint only masked: True, ADetailer inpaint padding: 32, ADetailer version: 24.4.2, Hires upscale: 1.4, Hires steps: 10, Hires upscaler: R-ESRGAN 4x+ Anime6B, Lora hashes: "Pony_DetailV2.0: 26ab1868ae7b", Version: v1.9.4
+manual editing & img2img

Readied for work, boy oh boy if it was that easy
(score_9, score_8_up, score_7_up ,score_6_up, source_anime), solo, (simple background, black background:1.2), standing, (from above:0.4),
(1girl:1.0), (muscular:0.01),
(brown hair:1.0), (light brown hair:0.9), (short hair:0.8), (grey eyes:0.6), (pink eyes:0.9), (@_@:0.9), (hypnosis:0.4), (corruption:0.1), (wide hips:0.6),
(micro bikini, fishnet:1.2), (microskirt:0.9), (black skirt:0.4), (frilled skirt:0.2), cameltoe, (fishnets, fishnet thighhighs, stripper:0.8), (medium breasts:0.0), (large breasts:1.0), (huge breasts:0.2), (symmetrical breasts:0.4), (huge ass:0.6), looking at viewer, blush, (expressionless:0.2), (naughty face, seductive smile:0.8), (sexually suggestive:0.4), (stripper pole, pole dancing:1.0),
<lora:Pony_DetailV2.0:0.4>
Negative prompt: score_4, score_3, score_2, score_1, ugly, bad hands, 3d, (smug, head tilt:0.8), (ribs:0.4), blue jacket, bag, skirt lift, (ribs:0.6), (from below:1.0), (fried:0.4)
Steps: 25, Sampler: Euler a, Schedule type: Automatic, CFG scale: 7, Seed: 594282714, Size: 776x1072, Model hash: 44d3daf083, Model: 7thAnimeXLPonyA_v10, VAE hash: 235745af8d, VAE: sdxl_vae.safetensors, Denoising strength: 0.25, Clip skip: 2, ADetailer model: face_yolov8n.pt, ADetailer confidence: 0.3, ADetailer dilate erode: 4, ADetailer mask blur: 4, ADetailer denoising strength: 0.4, ADetailer inpaint only masked: True, ADetailer inpaint padding: 32, ADetailer version: 24.4.2, Hires upscale: 1.4, Hires steps: 10, Hires upscaler: R-ESRGAN 4x+ Anime6B, Lora hashes: "Pony_DetailV2.0: 26ab1868ae7b", Version: v1.9.4
+manual editing & img2img