TGTF Cap: Sunshower Favours

Img source: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/70125025
Artist: ユキバスターZ

For some reason I had quite a bit of difficulty writing this one. Hope it still turned out enjoyable, even if the pacing may be a little awkward. I didn't actually write this for the may mommy thing, but I happen to have written it at the right time to be able to release it now. A happy little accident I suppose.

One evening after having dinner with his roommate, Henry excitedly sat down at his desk to start up his computer. As soon as everything loaded, he started up Reverie Under the Rain. It was a visual novel, which he had picked up about a week ago. The game's setup wasn't particularly unusual. You played from the perspective of an everyday guy, who through some convoluted circumstances came to meet four extraordinary monster girls. One of them was a kitsune, named Hina, she really caught his eye for whatever reason, and it seemed like he would be reaching her ending today.

Before he loaded his save though, he had to do something about the low evening sun's glare on his screen. He got back up, and walked over to the window. Due to the rainy weather, he hadn't expected the sunlight to be an issue, but by closing the curtains, he easily fixed it. After that, he returned to his desk, and loaded his save...

While Henry was fully immersed in Hina's unfolding story, something unusual began to happen to his body though. Gradually, his shoulders narrowed, as his hips widened. His body fat then proceeded to redistribute to his chest and his buttocks. As a fluffy tail sprouted from just above his increasingly full butt, a fluffy second pair of popped up on top of his head, while his hair rapidly grew out. Even as his penis fully retracted in between his thighs and inverted into a pussy, he was too engrossed in his game's story to notice that he had fully turned into a fox girl.

Nathan, who had been staring dumbfoundedly at his roommate's transformation, finally spoke up as the credits were scrolling by on his screen. "Uh... Did you just turn into a girl?" "Huh? Did I-... wha-? Huhhh?!?" Henry heard her new voice, got confused, looked down, and got even more confused. "W-w-why am I a girl?" Nathan shrugs in response. Meanwhile Henry gradually grows even more distressed as he takes out his phone and uses the camera to further inspect his body and his face. "I don't even resemble myself any more! I-I..." He then realises something, and sighs as he seems to calm down slightly. "Wait, Nate, you can help convincing everyone I'm me, right? Then things should be fine until I find a way to turn back..."

"Hmm... okay. But can you do a special favour for me in exchange?" "Huh? I-isn't this time a little inappropriate for that?" "Well... since uh.. you are a girl now this is the only time it's possible... My family has been pressuring me to get a girlfriend... Could you.. y'know, pretend to my girlfriend for one video call?" "... One video call?" "One video call."


With a bit of preparation, the video call the next day went well. There was one brief moment where Nathan's mother asked "Henry" what her name was, and she almost answered with her actual name. Luckily she caught herself just on time, and quickly decided to answer with Hina instead.

*Sigh...* "That should hopefully get them off my case for a while. Thanks man." "Yeah.. no problem. Now... my appointment at city hall is next week, but... your sister's bra has been killing me. So.. could you help me get one my size?" "Uh... I have no idea how that works either?" "Yeah, but.. you are the only person who knows, and I don't want to go alone..." Hina blushes, and nervously messes with her long hair as she waits for Nathan to answer. "Alright. But I will want something in exchange for this favour~"


From there the two continued taking turns asking various favours from the other. At first, they were practical or silly, involving things Hina asking Nathan to make dinner, or Nathan asking Hina if he could touch her fluffy tail. The favours gradually grew more intimate though, from holding hands, to kissing, until eventually Hina had asked Nathan if they could have sex, as she would probably never have that chance as a girl again after her body would be fixed. The day after that more intense than expected night, they missed the appointment, and Hina had become a little uncertain if she even wanted to return to being a man.

After more sex and cancelled appointments, Hina eventually realised that she wanted to stay as a kitsune girl. Once she confessed this, Nathan wasted no time to ask her if she would marry him, and six months later, they finally did.

Late on the evening after their wedding, they returned home. Once inside, Nathan helped Hina out of her wedding dress which was wet from the rain and her underwear. He then picked her up, and carried her into the bedroom, where he laid her down on their bed.

They both blush as Nathan slowly looks over his wife's naked form. "You know... I used to not find anything particularly attractive about pregnant people. But... ever since you became a girl, since I fell in love, and since you became pregnant you have only grown more beautiful to me." Hina's blush deepens, and it takes her a moment to respond. "I know, you tell me that every week~ Now... it's some kind of tradition that people have sex after they get married, right?" "Yeah I think so, but... can we even do that with your belly and the baby?" *Giggles* "Is that why we haven't been having sex for weeks?"

Hina smiles as she takes Nathan's hand. "I've already looked it up, silly. Apparently it's safe, so..." She guides Nathan's hand under her belly, and towards her already moist crotch. "You must be pretty pent-up too, right~?" Nathan smiles as he gently begins to caress her lips. "I can wait if it is necessary. But if we can..." He kisses her on the forehead, as he softly pushes her down onto her back. "Then let's do it~" As he began taking off his clothes as well, she smiled as she spread her legs, inviting him in for another incredible night of lovemaking.