TG Cap: Trying It

Img source: https://ojitan55.fanbox.cc/posts/3329063
Artist: みなとおじたん

This one was simple but pretty fun to write. I was a little uncertain about whether I would tag it as wholesome or bittersweet, but I ended up going with wholesome.

"Ah, Oliver, you're- ... you're... still a girl?"
"Yeah... it seems like I'll be stuck as "Olivia" for a while..."
"But weren't they going to fix your body at the research centre?"
"They did some tests. Apparently there is something they called crystallisation or something.
Some transformative things cause it, and... it basically means I'm immune to further transformations, so, in other words. I'll be a girl for years, maybe decades... maybe the rest of my life..."

Tanja has a distraught expression.
"Damn... I really thought they would be able to fix it..."
"Me too. So..." *Deep breath* "What... happens now? Between us I mean..."
"Yeah... I've never really tried anything with other girls. So… I'm not certain that there won't be any changes. You magically turning into a girl doesn't mean I've suddenly become a lesbian... Regardless, I will not abandon you, okay?"
Olivia smiles weakly, and nods in response. "Thank you."

Shortly after their conversation, Olivia heads to the bathroom to take a shower. The bad news had shaken her up more than she wanted to show, and she had to take her mind off it somehow.
She and her girlfriend had both viewed her transformation into a girl as a temporary little thing, and no matter how gentle Tanja was about it, Olivia couldn't shake the fear that their relationship would crumble as a result.
As she undressed, she looked at her feminine body. She had tried to ignore it up until now, but if she was going to be like this for years, she wouldn't be able to for much longer.
Her body was quite attractive, so she closed her eyes, before carefully pinching her two nipples.

"Nng... a... ah~..."
She was quite pent-up, and it was her first time getting any kind of sexual stimulation since her transformation. As she continues squeezing and rolling her nipples in between her fingers, she tried to stifle her moans and murmurs as much as she could.
It didn't matter though. Tanja was already watching through the slightly ajar door. It was also her first time looking at Olivia's body as more than something temporary they could just wait out. To her surprise though, she found the display strangely cute, especially when she realised why Olivia had closed her eyes.
She continued watching, and eventually realised that her own crotch had grown wet as well, even if only a little.

Taking a deep breath, Tanja works up the courage to quietly walk up to Olivia. She softly lays a hand on Olivia's shoulder, causing her to freeze up before she whispers into her ear.
"I will try for you. ... I have a good feeling about it though~ Now... let me give you a hand~"