TG Bimbo Cap: Between A Rock And A Hard Place

Img source: https://twitter.com/ohanachan_manga/status/1562097303703343105
Artist: おはなちゃん

The moment I saw this image I knew it had some good potential. At first I considered something where the main character mistakenly assumes another character to be the cause of her transformation, and does all kinds of favours for them despite being embarrassed because of it. But then I thought of this instead.
Caption number 54. Yep, I often don't upload these in the order I write them in.

"Wah!?" Nia blushes profusely as she suddenly realises her location and state of dress. She quickly looks around, until she finds the one who she knows for certain is responsible for this. "F-Finn! Why are we at the beach? You took advantage of my stupid other self again, didn't you?! You ass! This body is embarrassing enough without this damn bikini and everyone ogling at me... especially you!" Finn nervously takes a step back, and raises his hands apologetically.
"N-no no, sorry. I swear it wasn't my idea. But I just couldn't stop you!" As the angry girl's eyes narrow, Finn quickly amends his statement. "I-I mean the other you!"


Not even a month ago, Nia had been a man called Neil. He was a rather outgoing person who occasionally visited bars to have some drinks and perhaps even score with a girl. One day, on which he had perhaps had a few too many drinks, he spotted an attractive girl with straight black hair. He immediately approached her, and with a confident smile, spoke up. "Hey girl~ Wanna share a drink, a bed, or both?"

The girl tilted her head, and stared at him for a few seconds, before chuckling. "No thanks. Besides, I already have a boyfriend." "Huh?" As she finished speaking, she pulled in a flustered looking young man. "Hmmmm... somehow I'm not sure if I believe that~"
At that, she frowned slightly. "I'm in a good mood, so I'm trying to be patient with you. But I'm also on a date, and I want to get back to that~" Neil chuckled while gesturing for her to calm down. "Nooo don't worry~ You actually sound a bit too smart to be my type anyway~ If you were more of a ditz I wouldn't give up so easily though~"

While chuckling some more, he casually began to walk away. His last words seemed to have irked the girl just a bit too much though. With a snap of her fingers, she sent a faint little green spark of magic towards him. "I'm sure a nice, ditzy girl will enter your life soon enough then... Anyway, sorry about that Nico~" She turns back to the person she had come to the bar with.
"S-since when was this a date Ava?" Neil heard the girl laugh in response, but he didn't follow the conversation any further.

He didn't really think about that encounter for the rest of the evening. Though he ended up getting quite drunk, he eventually got home safely where he quickly fell asleep on the couch.
When he woke up the next morning, he surprisingly wasn't hungover in the slightest. In fact, he felt fantastic! As he sat up, he felt a pair of huge, soft weights bouncing on his chest. "Huh?~" He, or rather she, then reached into her pants, and confirmed that her penis was gone. Giggling, she got up and walked towards the mirror where she inspected her body. "Oooh~ I'm like super sexy~"

While taking her clothes off to get an even better look, she then heard a sound from her roommate's bedroom. "Ah~!" She excitedly ran up to his door, and threw it open. "Finney~! Look at these tiddies! Makes you like, wanna fuck too, right~? So let's give it a try~" Without waiting for a response, she dove under the covers, and began crawling onto him. "Huh?! W-wait, who are you?" The bimbo pouted at Finn. "C'mon, it's me, Neil... or no wait that sounds weird now, call me Nia instead~"

Finn looked at her bewildered. "Neil?? That makes no sen-" Nia suddenly silenced him with a short but passionate kiss on the lips, while she pushed his boxers off, freeing his erect cock. "Stop talking unsexy stuff silly. Tell me what parts of my body are sexy and how good I am aaat~" While finished speaking, she pointed his penis up, and lowered her pussy onto it. "Ah~ f-fuck that's good~!" From there she continued to ride him enthusiastically, her tits swinging and clapping together with every bounce.

As Nia rode Finn, he grabbed her ass and began thrusting up into her, matching her tempo. "Yeah that's what I ahn~ mean~! Keep nng~ g-going~!" She giggled happily, before something suddenly seemed to change. She slowly froze up as her expression turned to one of confusion and embarrassment. "Your pussy feels nng~ s-so fucking good~! And your AHH~ tits are t-the best~!" "... W-w-why are we-... a-am I a girl?!"

It was as if Nia's personality had suddenly changed completely, which was exactly what had happened. She quickly pulled herself off Finn's precum leaking dick. She pulled his blanket along, and used it to cover her body as she looked down at it. "What the hell happened and why were we fucking?!" Panting softly, Finn then responded in a confused tone. "What do you.. mean..? This was.. your idea..?" "Huhh? That doesn't sound like me? Why the hell am I a girl anyway?" "H-how should I know?" "I dunno, you were fucking me!" She then shook her head in frustration, and ran out of Finn's room.


Back in the present, Nia raises her eyebrow at Finn. "You mean to tell me that you couldn't stop that dumb bimbo from embarrassing me like this? That makes you at least as dumb! Now, where are our towels? I need to.. to..." As her other personality resurfaces, she giggles softly. After looking at Finn's face for a moment, she then continues in her bubbly tone. "Did you get scolded by the grumpy me~?" "N-no..." "Mmmhm I bet she did. Poor you~" She then abruptly grabs Finn's hand, and pulls it in between her cleavage. "To cheer you up, let's totally fuck behind those rocks over there~" She softly whispers into his ear as his face turns red. "Wait, she'll get m- Boo! She'll get used to it. Now let's go fuck already~!" Ignoring his protests, she then dragged him away. It didn't take long for him to cave to her horny demands of course. In a sense, they were both between a rock and a hard place.