TG Bimbo Meta Cap: Jesse's First Bimbo Experience


 

This is the fiftieth caption I've written (excluding some special ones).
To do something special for it, I decided to finally do one of those "meta captions" some people have been doing. So in this caption I somehow got turned into a bimbo. It was quite a fun experience, hope you people enjoy it as well ;>

Jesse isn't actually my real name of course.
Also special thanks to CatEnBoots who helped me a lot with proofreading and such.

"Ah... finally. Once this is done, I should soon be able to get back to writing."

While my new laptop is installing several programs, I turn towards my old laptop, which was placed on a tray on the couch. It was well over ten years old by this point, but the transfer of files onto the portable SSD seemed to be going smoothly. Satisfied, I stand up from sitting on the floor, and stretch.

"If this goes smoothly I should be able to get back to making TG stuff by tonight." *Chuckles.* "I can't wait."

Being quite thirsty now, I leave the computers running as I head to the kitchen to get a drink. But for some mysterious reason, my body then begins changing. At first, my skin begins to soften as my body hair vanishes. My body shrinks a little as my proportions begin shifting to be more feminine. With how baggy my clothes are, I don't even notice as they become even baggier. A pair of breasts then swell into existence upon my chest, somewhat filling the front of my sweater out again.
I then get to the kitchen. As I reach out to grab the handle to pull it open, I finally see my hand, which I notice to appear daintier than it should be.

"Huh? That's different..."

I calmly walk over to the nearest mirror, and am met with an undoubtedly girly face, which is still recognisable as my own. I gently cup my soft, round breasts. Though I have no idea what cup-size they may be, they don’t seem to be particularly big. I then look down to see my hips widening. As I pull my sweatpants forwards to check if it is still there, I just barely catch a glimpse of my penis, as it shrinks away into my new pussy.

"... Hm... didn't expect it to ever happen to me." *Chuckles.*
"Pretty tame compared to some stuff I've written or role-played about in the past though~"

Despite what other people would regard as a massive change and potential issue, I just continue my day as if nothing happened, continuing to get my drink while only blushing slightly. The situation does turn me on a little of course, and I was a bit excited to explore the body a bit later.

While I assume the changes to be over, my breasts begin swelling again. As I open the fridge to take out the lemonade, I feel my arm bumping into my now bigger and more sensitive boob. I look down, and see that it isn't just my breasts, but also my ass that is expanding again. Rather than shock or surprise, I'm oddly filled with a sense of anticipation.

"Oh? That wasn't all~?" *Giggles.*

My voice already sounded girly after the earlier part of my transformation, but now it also sounded naturally sultry and seductive. On top of my body, my clothes also started changing. My sweater was shrinking, tightening around my tits as the bottom edge pulls up to reveal my tummy. It then starts turning pink, as cute stitch patterns appear on it. At the same time the waistband of my pants shifts down so that if my pants were to drop even a little my crotch would become exposed.

"Ooh~ I'm getting like, super sexy now~"

Not really registering how my speech mannerisms are changing as my intelligence drops and my head is filled with pink fog, I squeeze my big boobs and giggle some more. I brush my now blonde hair out of my eyes, and finally fill up my glass. With the drink I came for finally in hand, I put the bottle back into the fridge, and close it with my butt, not that I wouldn’t have done that before. I then return to the couch, and sit back down on the floor in front of my laptop, which is a lot more comfortable than it was before.

"Now, where was I... Uh... like... how'd this work again?... Uuuh... hmm..."

No matter how hard I think about it, my bimbo brain can't figure out how to continue whatever I was doing on either of the laptops. After a bit of clicking around, I manage to open my browser though.

"... Oh~! I totally know how this works~!" *Giggles*

I then easily navigate towards my preferred hentai site, and start watching as I let my hand slip into my pants. I don’t manage to finish setting up my new computer or to write a single word that day...

Img1 (male):
(score_9, score_8_up, score_7_up ,score_6_up, source_anime), solo, (simple background, black background:1.2), standing,
(1boy:1.0), (muscular:0.01), (mature male:0.01),
(brown hair:1.0), (light brown hair:0.6), (shoulder length hair:0.8), grey eyes, (wide hips:0.0),
(blue sweater, hooded sweater:1.2), (sweatpants:0.8), looking at viewer, expressionless,
<lora:Pony_DetailV2.0:0.4>
Negative prompt: score_4, score_3, score_2, score_1, ugly, bad hands, 3d
Steps: 25, Sampler: Euler a, Schedule type: Automatic, CFG scale: 7, Seed: 594282714, Size: 776x1072, Model hash: 44d3daf083, Model: 7thAnimeXLPonyA_v10, VAE hash: 235745af8d, VAE: sdxl_vae.safetensors, Denoising strength: 0.25, Clip skip: 2, ADetailer model: face_yolov8n.pt, ADetailer confidence: 0.3, ADetailer dilate erode: 4, ADetailer mask blur: 4, ADetailer denoising strength: 0.4, ADetailer inpaint only masked: True, ADetailer inpaint padding: 32, ADetailer model 2nd: hand_yolov8n.pt, ADetailer confidence 2nd: 0.3, ADetailer dilate erode 2nd: 4, ADetailer mask blur 2nd: 4, ADetailer denoising strength 2nd: 0.4, ADetailer inpaint only masked 2nd: True, ADetailer inpaint padding 2nd: 32, ADetailer version: 24.4.2, Hires upscale: 1.4, Hires steps: 10, Hires upscaler: R-ESRGAN 4x+ Anime6B, Lora hashes: "Pony_DetailV2.0: 26ab1868ae7b", Version: v1.9.3
+manual editing & img2img

Img2 (female):
(score_9, score_8_up, score_7_up ,score_6_up, source_anime), solo, (simple background, black background:1.2), standing,
(1girl:1.0), (muscular:0.01),
(brown hair:1.0), (light brown hair:0.9), (short hair:0.8), grey eyes , (wide hips:0.0),
(blue sweater, hooded sweater:1.2), (sweatpants:0.8), looking at viewer, expressionless,
<lora:Pony_DetailV2.0:0.4>
Negative prompt: score_4, score_3, score_2, score_1, ugly, bad hands, 3d, (smug, head tilt :0.8)
Steps: 25, Sampler: Euler a, Schedule type: Automatic, CFG scale: 7, Seed: 594282714, Size: 776x1072, Model hash: 44d3daf083, Model: 7thAnimeXLPonyA_v10, VAE hash: 235745af8d, VAE: sdxl_vae.safetensors, Denoising strength: 0.25, Clip skip: 2, ADetailer model: face_yolov8n.pt, ADetailer confidence: 0.3, ADetailer dilate erode: 4, ADetailer mask blur: 4, ADetailer denoising strength: 0.4, ADetailer inpaint only masked: True, ADetailer inpaint padding: 32, ADetailer model 2nd: hand_yolov8n.pt, ADetailer confidence 2nd: 0.3, ADetailer dilate erode 2nd: 4, ADetailer mask blur 2nd: 4, ADetailer denoising strength 2nd: 0.4, ADetailer inpaint only masked 2nd: True, ADetailer inpaint padding 2nd: 32, ADetailer version: 24.4.2, Hires upscale: 1.4, Hires steps: 10, Hires upscaler: R-ESRGAN 4x+ Anime6B, Lora hashes: "Pony_DetailV2.0: 26ab1868ae7b", Version: v1.9.3
+manual editing & img2img

Img3 (bimbo):
(score_9, score_8_up, score_7_up ,score_6_up, source_anime), solo, (simple background, black background:1.2), standing,
(1girl:1.0), (muscular:0.01),
(brown hair:0.2), (light brown hair:0.4), (blonde hair:0.8), (short hair:0.8), (bangs:1.2), (long hair:0.6), grey eyes, (wide hips, huge breasts:1.0), (round breasts:0.8), (breast bags:1.0), (skintight, impossible clothes:1.0), (cleavage:0.4), (bimbo, bimbofication, revealing clothes:1.0), (midriff, navel:1.2), (thick lips, knit sweater:0.6),
(pink sweater, hooded sweater:1.2), (sweatpants:1.0), (looking down:0.1), (expressionless:0.2), (aroused, blush, naughty face:1.0), (fingering, implied fingering, hand under clothes:0.7), (hand on own chest, breast suppress:0.7),
<lora:Pony_DetailV2.0:0.4>, <lora:breasts++-PD-breast_bags-1.0:0.7>, <lora:Lunas-Implied-Fingering-SDXL-A1:0.5>
Negative prompt: score_4, score_3, score_2, score_1, ugly, bad hands, 3d, (smug, head tilt :0.8), (looking at viewer, cross-eyed:0.2)
Steps: 25, Sampler: Euler a, Schedule type: Automatic, CFG scale: 7, Seed: 594282714, Size: 776x1072, Model hash: 44d3daf083, Model: 7thAnimeXLPonyA_v10, VAE hash: 235745af8d, VAE: sdxl_vae.safetensors, Denoising strength: 0.25, Clip skip: 2, ADetailer model: face_yolov8n.pt, ADetailer confidence: 0.3, ADetailer dilate erode: 4, ADetailer mask blur: 4, ADetailer denoising strength: 0.4, ADetailer inpaint only masked: True, ADetailer inpaint padding: 32, ADetailer version: 24.4.2, Hires upscale: 1.4, Hires steps: 10, Hires upscaler: R-ESRGAN 4x+ Anime6B, Lora hashes: "Pony_DetailV2.0: 26ab1868ae7b, breasts++-PD-breast_bags-1.0: 7f0a57f87324, Lunas-Implied-Fingering-SDXL-A1: 338ecc6e1fe2", Version: v1.9.3
+manual editing & img2img