TGTF Cap: You're The Only Warmth I Need

Img source: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/70900074
Artist: 春雨R

I'm honestly really displeased with how this one turned out. Originally, it was going to be from Nicolae's perspective, it was going to be much longer, and would have had a little bit of lore. For whatever reason it was really not working out though, so I eventually changed the story to be from Junia's perspective and to entirely take place after the transformation.
Caption number 72.

"It's impossible Nicolae! It's not that I don't like you, you... you're great. But I... I just can't lose someone that way again..." Those were the words Junia had said to Nicolae when he confessed his love to her. Thinking back to it during her morning walk one day later, she let out a soft sigh. With her being an elf, and him being a human, their lifespans were so different that it was inevitable that he would die ages before her, and she would not be able to go through that again. A part of her felt like she should have been more cold to him, but she couldn't have brought herself to. The truth was that she had a crush on him as well, even though he was far out of her reach.

As she thought about it, she suddenly heard an excited voice call out, one that she didn't recognise, yet it did seem familiar. "Juniaaa~!" She turned around just in time to see a figure with light grey hair, crashing into her and tackling her into the cold snow. "Ah! Be careful! What the hell are you doing?" The girl on top of Junia giggles softly as she opens her coat and lets her breasts out. "Ah~ Junia, it's me! I've fixed it, we can be together now~" "... Nicolae??? I-is that you?" The girl nodded excitedly as she pulled Junia's clothes open to press their breasts together, causing Junia to let out a surprised gasp. "Really? Y-your body is so cold… it’s almost like... What happened to you?" "It's okay Junia. You're the only warmth I need~"

Junia wasn't sure how to respond to the new Nicolae. As a girl, "he" was barely recognisable, the only feature of his body that remained the same was the colour of his hair. On top of that, he was acting very strangely. It seemed like his mind had been altered alongside his body, and if so, was "she" more fitting after all?

Nicolae inhaled slowly through her nose, taking in Junia's air. "Mmh~! My senses became so much stronger after he bit me and I became like this~" "He bit you and you became like that? Have you... become a vampire?" The grey haired girl nodded excitedly and softly licked Junia's cheek. "Yes~! I asked him to make me immortal like him so that I could be with you. As a price he turned me into a girl, but, but if you are into girls as well, then it's all worth it..!"

Junia stared up at Nicolae as grinned down at her, panting softly as she finally began to calm down. "I... I am, but... are you still... you?" Nicolae looks surprised for a moment. "Of course... I think so? I'm just really~ reaally excited~!.." "I... see..." It was hard to tell if this girl really was still the Nicolae Junia knew. Either way, Junia felt somewhat responsible for her and what she had allowed to happen to her body. "In that case, let's go inside. My ears are getting cold in the snow here, and... your shoulders are starting to look kinda red. I think you are getting sunburnt?" "Hmm, my skin is starting to feel a bit tender, but I can take it for you~!"

The vampire and the elf then finally stood up. Junia fixed her clothes, covering her breasts back up. Before also doing the same for Nicolae, seeing as she was seemingly content leaving them on display for Junia. While leading Nicolae to her home, Junia couldn't help but to smile slightly to herself. Despite the unusual circumstances and the unresolved question of whether Nicolae was still herself. Junia thought the new Nicolae was very cute, and was excited to finally meet someone she who liked, and also had a lifespan like hers.