TG Cap: Dubious Deals: A Lot Of Money

Img source: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/100572407
Artist: 夏鈴糖

I've had this story in mind for quite a while. As usually it will probably be a while before I get back to this series since I like writing stuff all over the place. But the next time I return to this series it will probably be a direct followup to this. Anyway, I hope people enjoy :>
...i just realised that in recent times ive written like three captions where the main character losing their job due to their transformation is a plot point

Dubious Deals series: Series page
 1: BodypartTF Cap: Dubious Deals: Feeling Them
 2: >TG Cap: Dubious Deals: A Lot Of Money<
 3: TG Cap: Dubious Deals: One Friendly Customer

While sitting on a public bench in a local park, Luca is approached by a strange looking woman. She seemed to be dressed up as a succubus of some kind, and was probably a cosplayer from the convention happening nearby at the moment.
She sits down next to him, and smiles at him.
"Uh, good evening? Can I help you with something miss?"
"Heya~ I believe you can. I'm sure I can get you something you want in exchange for it too. So... anything I can do for YOU first~?"
"Money. In case you were expecting to be able to pay me with some kind of service, no. I'm not interested in any of that."
The succubus cosplayer tilts her head slightly. "You think I'm some kind of prostitute? I'm a little insulted to be honest, but whatever. How much?"
"Huh? ..." He shrugs. "Well in that case. Let's just define it as "a lot of money". I have trouble believing you can get me enough to really matter to be honest."
"Alright, let's see..."
She thinks for a few seconds as she considers how much money she should give. Her hand then slips into what looks like a gap in mid-air, somehow disappearing.
She then pulls out a large stack of cash money, followed by another, and several more, each of which she nonchalantly places on Luca's lap.
"There~ That should be enough to live off for a year or so, now~"
"Wait! How the hell did you-? I can't just accept this, where did you even-!? Shhh~... A deal's a deal~"

Suddenly, the woman gets up and lightly puts her hand on Luca's head, somehow rendering him unable to move or protest. An odd tingling quickly spreads through his body.
Rapidly, his dick shrinks away and vanishes. His chest pushes out into a firm pair of tits and his ass grows plump.
His skin becomes soft, and his hair grows out till it's almost long enough to reach his ass. The proportions of his body shift slightly, and his lips swell as his face turns feminine, completing his transformation.
The succubus isn't done with the helpless new girl though. The tingling sensation in her body focuses on her head and... she blacks out.

- Several months later -

Lucia, or Lucretia as her clients call her, sits on her bed. She was just done redoing it after her last client left, and is now idly messing with her négligée as she waits to be called for her next client.
It turned out that Chloe was somehow a real succubus after all, and she took more from Lucia than just her manhood. After turning her into a girl, she had altered Lucia's mind, making her completely unable to bring herself to work any job unless it was sex work.
She had also forgotten her original name, has no way to access any of her previous assets, and with her lavish lifestyle, the money Chloe had given her was about to run out.
It seemed like she would be working as a prostitute until she would retire, while living a life she considered to be beneath her.
Her phone then goes off. Expecting it to be her boss about to tell her to take her next customer to her room, she picks up, only to be greeted by the last person she wanted to hear.

"Hey there Lu- ahhn~ Lucia~ I just made a little deal with someone, and I think- ohh~ you should meet her. I've never had sex this a-ahh~ incredible~!"
"I'll pass on that." Lucia slowly inhales, trying to keep her temper under control. "I don't care, I just want my life back. Unless you're offering that, never contact me again Chloe."
"But mmh~ she's dumb as a~ brick. And.. absolutely loaded. I think you two would make a h~ohh~ g-great match~"
"..." She did not want to stoop to that level, but... it may be her only chance to get anything close to her old life back. "You're not getting anything for this, but... please send her to me..."
*Chuckle* "Of course, expect her at your h~n~ house tomorrow~" Without any explanation as to how she knew where Lucia lived, she resumes moaning, and hangs up the phone.