TGTF Cap: The Goo(d) But Rather Chaotic Doctor

Img source: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/111886728
Artist:

Writing this one was pretty fun and smooth. I pretty much immediately got the general idea for this story as soon as I saw this image.

Nolan hastily runs through the research institute's hallway. He tightly grabs the door handle, but his hand slips off on the first attempt.
With a little more focus, he then tries again, and throws the door wide open.
He jumps in and pulls his lab coat open, flashing his slightly startled colleague with his very feminine and gooey new body.

"Look Willy! Tits! Anyway, I gotta use one of the microscopes could you get me a slide?"
It takes Wilrick a few moments to respond by the strange, almost fully nude girl. The professor shakes his head, and gives her a serious look.
"... If you are one of today's examinees. Please return to your waiting room- Oh yeah, no need it's me Nolan~!"
The girl interrupts Wilrick and shows off the name card on her coat. "Nolan Lyndon - Senior researcher"

Though her face barely resembles that of the researcher depicted on the name card, she carried the same typical facial expression, that always looked proud yet rarely arrogant.
Her behaviour was also very much familiar to Wilrick, to the point where it would have been his second guess.
He sighs, and takes one microscope slide out of a drawer.

"Should you not be taking this more serious, Professor Lyndon?"
His slime girl colleague walks past him and takes the slide out of his hands as she responds.
"I am taking this seriously, I'm taking samples and examining my cells or whatever I'm made of now. Which is super easy with this body by the way! Just look at the floor in the hallway."
She continues as if nothing about the situation is strange, carefully letting some of herself drip from her finger onto the slide before sealing it with the cover slip.
"Professor Lyndon, that is a serious potential safety risk." "We're the only ones here today, remember Willy?"
"... That is true." *Sigh* "Tell me what happened so that I can make a proper report."

Nolan puts the glass slide with the sample of her mass under one of the microscopes, and begins to inspect it.
"Ah yes, that would be very helpful. So, I had just taken a big sample from miss Rayne, y'know, the girl that got turned into a slime girl.
I was doing a thaumaturgic resonance test on it to find out if it had any inherent thaumaturgic properties. Yes yes I know I was supposed to get you before starting it.
But I was excited to keep going."

"Anyway, the sample's colour started to shift from blue to purple, and then it blew up. I did have my goggles on this time.
But regardless of that I felt my face starting to melt, but it didn't hurt and considering miss Rayne I kinda knew what to expect, so I undressed and got in front of the mirror to watch it all happen."
"The security camera should have gotten it too, you should check it out it was pretty cool to see! But yeah, you can see the result pretty cute right~"

Nolan winks and strikes a pose, before continuing without leaving Wilrick any chance to respond.
"This body is pretty cool too. I can like redistribute my mass and make shapes and make bigger boobies and such. But it naturally seems to return to this shape."
"I also actually hear through these rabbit ear like appendages. No idea how it works yet, but I'll look into it soon. Oh, before I forget, could you get me one of post transfiguration name change forms? We're changing my name to Nonie!"

For another hour or so, the spunky slime scientist kept on rambling about her new body and its properties without pause. It was difficult for Wilrick to keep up and take notes for his report, while filtering out any provocations.
Nonie was later severely reprimanded for both her continued unprofessional conduct and her negligence of safety protocols. But given her knowledge and now experience in the field of thaumatology, the institute really couldn't afford to lose her.