BodypartTF Cap: Weight Off And On Her Shoulders

Img source: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/88528303
Artist: Sueスーエ

Jeez, almost forgot to upload this today.
It's been a while since I did a bodypart absorption. Next time I do one I should take more time to focus on describing the absorption part though, since all of the body part transformations I've done have gone through that part very quickly.
Oh well, hope people enjoy.

*Knock knock knock* "..." *Knock knock knock!* "That damn guy..." *Sigh*

Annoyed, Brianna gets up from her couch and walks up to her front door. She had already seen her visitor's car, she recognised the way he knocked on the door, and she really did not want to see him.
Just before he could knock on the door again, she opens it. Blocking the entrance with her body as she tries to hide her annoyed expression and greets him.

"Hey.. Greg, you know I don't like it when you show up here unannounced. Is it really that urgent?.."
"Good morning Brianna. Yeah sorry to show up like this, but I happened to be in the area, and I thought I'd get my rent money a bit early."
As usual, Greg completely dodges her question. *Sigh* "I still have two weeks before it's due, the rest is none of your business. Was that all?"
"Oh, I know. But might as well get it over with early, right?"
"Greg, we have been over this before. I don't get paid until the end of this week. And that's not something you need to know as long as I'm able to pay it on time, which I have been able to every month so far."
"I see, no problem, that's okay. ... Although..." While he pretends to think, his eyes very obviously move along the curves of Brianna's body.

Brianna was quite certain by this point that whenever Greg showed up unannounced, it was really just to gawk at her.
She was well aware of how attractive she was, and the clothes she enjoyed wearing while at home in the weekends were certainly on the provocative side. But she absolutely wasn't doing it for her intrusive landlord's enjoyment.
If it weren't for how cheap the rent was, she certainly would not have tolerated him for this long.

"I'm sure it would take a load off your shoulders if I lowered the monthly rent. We could discuss it upstairs if you want~"
While finally taking it too far, Greg winks at Brianna.
"..." Though it takes a lot of effort, Brianna manages to keep herself from glaring at or even hitting him. And as she thinks about what she is about to do instead, she even manages to smile slightly.
"You know what. Come in, I think we can arrange that."

She then lets him in, and places her hands on his shoulders after she closes the door. Next, she begins to let her magical influence seep through him, causing a faint but pleasurable sensation.
"Oh~ that's good, how are you doing that?" He shivers slightly, and his already hard member hardens against the fabric of his pants.
"Shh~ Just let me..."

Suddenly, she grips his shoulders a little harder. Then, his clothes suddenly fall off his body as he seems to flow out of them.
Everything goes dark, and he seems to fall for a moment, before... bouncing, causing an oddly enjoyable sensation.
Before he can even try to question what is happening, he feels the two masses his existence now consists out of being squeezed and kneaded by a pair of hands, sending sparks of near orgasmic pleasure through his whole being.
Without any warning, Brianna, whose body he is now quite obviously attached to, then drops onto her couch, sending him jiggling again.

*Giggles* "Hope you enjoy how this feels, because this is your new life~" Brianna's voice seems to come from above, and seems slightly muffled from his perspective.
"W-what the hell was that?! I can't move or see, what did you d-nng~!"
Though he doesn't make any sound whatsoever, he can tell that Brianna can somehow hear him. Before he can finish his sentence, Brianna interrupts him with another squeeze, sending him reeling with pleasure.

"Shush. I'm done with your nonsense, Greg. You'd have to be pretty dumb to not have figured this out yet, but you are now nothing more than a pair of tits. And damn you are fun to play with now~"
She continues fondling her breasts, giving him no chance to talk back.
"Keep in mind. You're living in my breasts now. If I could get you to pay me rent, I would. But either way, you'd better listen to me. I'm your landlord now, or titlord I guess~ Now, stay quiet and let me finally enjoy my day off."