TGTF Meta Cap: Jessi's Milky Miscalculation

Img source: AI (Stable Diffusion. Generation data at the bottom)

Here's the caption that resulted from that poll a while ago (https://www.deviantart.com/ogganesson/poll/What-sort-of-transformation-should-I-go-through-for-my-next-meta-caption-not-counting-any-potential-collaborations-8497756). Thanks to all of you who voted back then and to those of you who are reading today.

There's a bit of a funny story behind why this caption has as many images as it does (No this isn't going to be the norm for meta captions). When I had first made AI art of my persona, I was making some variations, including a cow girl version. After finishing it up though, I looked at it, and thought I could have made my breasts a little bigger. So I did, and while I was at it I made myself look a little more aroused. And then I took it a step further, and another, and another. Before I knew it I had a sequence of myself turning into an absolute milk factory with a final image of me trembling on all fours in a barn. It was probably the lewdest experience I've ever had using Stable Diffusion so far.
Caption number 66.

My other meta captions:
 1: TG Bimbo Meta Cap: Jesse's First Bimbo Experience
 2: >TGTF Meta Cap: Jessi's Milky Miscalculation<

"Alright, time to see what the result of that poll for my next meta caption is..." I softly spoke to myself as I opened up my laptop, and logged into my DeviantArt account in an incognito browser tab, as I always did. After quickly looking through any notifications, I opened the posts tab, where I saw the results of the poll. "So the cow girl one it is. Not surprised by that, but nice." Smiling slightly, I type up a quick comment under the poll to confirm the outcome.

Almost a week later, I finish writing and editing the caption that I had been working on. After that, I create a new folder, and I get the images I was planning to use for the cow girl meta caption. And as I make the text file to start writing in, I draw a complete blank as I realise I don't really have an idea for how the story should go. "... ...... Damn getting started is always difficult."

I sigh softly as I prepare to stare at notepad for several hours, but that's when I suddenly get an idea. A little under three months ago, I had had a rather unusual experience. Out of seemingly nowhere, my body had begun to change, and before I knew it, I had transformed into a dumb blonde bimbo. My mind didn't start going back to normal until several days later, and it took almost a month for me to figure out how to turn back into a man.

I practised transforming my body back and forth between male and female forms several times since then, and by now I could do it at will, though I couldn't do it more than a few times a day. "I'll just turn myself into a cow girl and use that experience for inspiration." I chuckle softly. "Why the hell not."

As I begin to prepare my magic, I place my hand on my chest. I then begin to let it run through my body, causing it to begin changing quickly. My frame shrinks, as a modest pair of breasts push out from my chest. As the proportions of my body change and my facial features soften, I feel the by now familiar feeling of my penis shrinking away, followed by a vagina taking its place as my ass swells a bit. Lastly, my somewhat messy hair grows out a bit, growing to about chin length as it becomes smoother, finishing my transformation into "Jessi" which was what I had decided to call myself whenever I was a girl.

"That was step one, next..." I get up from under my laptop as I place it on the couch, and get up. Knowing that the next transformation might bust my clothes, I undress down to my boxers. As I hold out my hand I begin preparing my magic again, this time for a more complex spell, creating a small metal cowbell and charging it with an appropriate curse.

"Now then..." Blushing slightly, I bring the cowbell close to my neck, causing a red collar to suddenly materialise, tightening itself around my neck as transformative magic begins to flow through my body again. First, my underwear shrinks and reshapes, turning into a little cow print bikini bottom. Immediately after, a matching top materialises to cover my bare chest, something that would surely be welcome once my breasts start growing. "Ngh-..." I felt a few slight stings suddenly, one just above my butt, and four on my head. A moment later, my tailbone begins to extend outwards, growing into a short tail with a little tuft of hair at the end. Simultaneously a set of cow-like horns grows on the top of me head, with a secondary pair of cow ears beneath them, though I don't seem to be able to hear through them.

Next, the magic begins affecting the rest of my body in the exact ways you would expect it to. My hips begin to grow wider, giving me a naturally feminine gait. My ass and thighs start swelling next, quickly growing thick enough to match the width of my hips. Knowing what would come next, I softly bite my lips, as my breasts start to grow again. "Nnh~"
I shiver slightly, feeling the sensitivity of my boobs begin to rise along with their size. They keep going, growing heavy as they expand, until they finally, at about twice the size they were before I put on the cowbell.

After the transformation, I walk over to the mirror and look over my cow girl body, blushing slightly as I realise how lewd what I did was. "I actually turned myself into a cow girl... ... Huh, they are a bit smaller than they were when I was a bimbo. I guess I could have kept my clothes on after all. Oh well." I chuckle softly as I throw my shirt onto the table, and turn my attention back to my body as I softly cup my breasts. They felt noticeably heavy, possibly heavier than they normally would have been at that size, though I was never great at estimating weights.

While I am contemplating the weight and firmness of my boobs, I gradually start to get the feeling that they are getting heavier. "Huh?" Looking back up at the mirror, I see my swelling boobs spilling out over my fingers. I drop my breasts in surprise, causing me to moan softly as they bounce. They had also grown more sensitive. Having already exhausted my magic turning myself into a cow girl, there is nothing I can do as I watch the growth of my breasts accelerate.

"Th-they're still growing?!~ They're s-soo fucking heavy and... s-sensitive~~!"

"M-mhmmm~!.. My nipples? The spell wasn't supposed to make me this much like a cow?.."

I continue looking at my swelling tits, expecting them to stop any second, but no matter how long I wait, they just don’t seem to stop, and as if their sensitivity wasn’t bad enough, an intense pressure starts welling up behind my nipples. Since I’m a cow girl now, the cause of the pressure is obvious, my breasts are producing milk at a rapidly increasing rate.

There is a strong urge to pull my top off, to grab my nipples and to start relieving myself of the pressure. But somehow I have a strong feeling that that would be a mistake. As my mind races to think of a solution, I press down on my chest slightly, hoping that it would somehow slow things down at least. I then accidentally give my breasts a slight grope though, forcing a soft moan out of my mouth. "ahnn~ f-fuck~"

I quickly take my hands off my boobs, to make sure that I don’t do it again. In a desperate attempt to do something, I then grab my cowbell, and try to yank it off. The cowbell I conjured was really only a vehicle for the spell, and removing it probably won’t do anything. But there was nothing else I can think of. As I pull though, I find that I don’t have the strength to break the collar. "What the-?" I wasn’t particularly strong or anything, but the collar wasn’t supposed to be this sturdy, meaning that my body was getting weaker.

"Dammit~..." My face slowly reddens, and I begin panting softly from my growing arousal while I hastily try to undo the collar. My boobs are still swelling forth though, and on top of physically being in the way and getting heavier and heavier, they are intensely distracting and sensitive, making it difficult to focus on getting my collar off.

After only managing to clang the bell repeatedly for nearly a minute, my top begins to get painfully tight, and the increasing pressure behind them tells me that if I don’t do something soon I’ll leak all over the floor. Giving up on the collar for the time being, I quickly run into the hallway and up the stairs, carefully holding my tits with both arms to prevent them from bouncing too much as my bell rings with every step.

"Nngh~ ah~!" While I run up the stairs, I gasp and moan softly whenever my breasts jiggle and my nipples rub against my fingers through the fabric of my top. My boobs were unbelievably sensitive by this point, and absolutely massive where I couldn’t see the steps I was stepping onto. I suddenly hear and feel my top snapping behind my back, relieving me of its straps digging into my skin.

Once I reach the top of the staircase, I misstep and fall forwards, landing onto my gigantic tits. "WHAAaaaa~~!" I cry out from the intense pleasure as my chest is compressed by my body, squeezing a stream of milk from my thick nipples. Some kind of dam seems to have broken, as the milk keeps gushing out even as I try to get up, though I don’t make it further than getting into a kneeling position. I’m left panting softly as I try to focus on what I was doing. But the constant near orgasmic pleasure makes it impossible for me to focus on anything other than my boobs.

"M-milk~ f-fuck this feels... good~... But... I-I- Hn~! AAAahngh~~!"

With a final surge of growth, my breasts burst forth once again, pulling me back down onto the ground as I moan helplessly. "Ohh~ nnngh~ n-need toooo~ f-fix mmmh~ my... b-body..." In between the sounds of my pleasure, I softly mumble about my situation. I struggle to get up for a bit, but I soon collapse onto my large leaking chest, and promptly pass out.



Though I don’t know how much time passes while I’m unconscious, I later wake up entirely naked, and in an unfamiliar place. It takes me a few moments to realise that my head and upper body are resting upon my tremendous tits, at which time I also remember what happened before, how I turned myself into a cow girl, and how wrong that went. "Ugh… why am I in… a barn?.." Sensing that my magic has recharged by now, I let out a relieved sigh, and get up. Or well, I try to stand up, but either my back isn’t cooperating, or my breasts are simply too heavy to let me stand. Either way, I fall back onto all fours, causing my swollen nipples to brush against the floor as my boobs bounce. "Nnh~! D-dammit, I need to f-fix this... fir-s-st~! A-ah~ h-hmmmmooo~!"

As soon as my teats are stimulated again, milk begins to gush out from them at an alarming rate, once again triggering a vicious cycle of pleasure. "N-nn~ n-nooot a-againn~! Haahn~ mhmmm~!" I softly bite my lip as I extend my arm out, and try to begin casting a spell to undo my transformation into a cow girl. The constant pleasure from my tits soon breaks my focus though, causing the magic I gathered into my hand to dissipate uselessly. "M-m-mMMmoo~!" Before I can even try again, I feel waves of intense pleasure from my nethers as I already reach my limits and orgasm hard, trembling and letting out moans that increasingly resemble moos as love juices gush out from my pussy.

For a moment I forget what I was even doing as the pleasure leaves me dazed and disoriented. I don’t get any chance to recollect my thoughts though, as my body is quickly racked by another mind-blowing orgasm. "MhnmmoOOoOooo~~!!!" The orgasm is soon followed by another… and another… and many more. Each time I cum my mind is scrambled further and further, until I start forgetting things, such as ever being a man, my names, both the one I use as a man and the one I use as a girl, even how to speak and that I was ever more than a cow. Eventually, I am left as little more than a farm animal with a humanoid form. Revelling in the continuous pleasure caused by my body, as I stare ahead with glazed over eyes. Sitting in a growing pool of my own girlcum and breast milk, I moo mindlessly as I continue cumming over and over, and love every moment of it.

Img1:
(score_9, score_8_up, score_7_up ,score_6_up, source_anime), solo, (simple background, black background:1.2), standing,
(1girl:1.0), (muscular:0.01),
(brown hair:1.0), (light brown hair:0.9), (short hair:0.8), grey eyes , (wide hips:0.0),
(bikini, cow print bikini, cow print:1.0), (cowbell:0.8), cow horns, cow ears, large breasts, covered nipples, blush, holding blue sweater,
<lora:Pony_DetailV2.0:0.4>
Negative prompt: score_4, score_3, score_2, score_1, ugly, bad hands, 3d, (smug, head tilt :0.8), fake horns, fake animal ears, (ribs:0.6), out of frame
Steps: 1, Sampler: Euler, Schedule type: Automatic, CFG scale: 7, Seed: 594282714, Size: 128x128, Model hash: 44d3daf083, Model: 7thAnimeXLPonyA_v10, VAE hash: 235745af8d, VAE: sdxl_vae.safetensors, Denoising strength: 0.75, Clip skip: 2, ADetailer model: face_yolov8n.pt, ADetailer confidence: 0.3, ADetailer dilate erode: 4, ADetailer mask blur: 4, ADetailer denoising strength: 0.4, ADetailer inpaint only masked: True, ADetailer inpaint padding: 32, ADetailer model 2nd: hand_yolov8n.pt, ADetailer confidence 2nd: 0.3, ADetailer dilate erode 2nd: 4, ADetailer mask blur 2nd: 4, ADetailer denoising strength 2nd: 0.4, ADetailer inpaint only masked 2nd: True, ADetailer inpaint padding 2nd: 32, ADetailer version: 24.4.2, Lora hashes: "Pony_DetailV2.0: 26ab1868ae7b", Version: v1.9.3
+manual editing & img2img

Img2:
(score_9, score_8_up, score_7_up ,score_6_up, source_anime), solo, (simple background, black background:1.2), standing,
(1girl:1.0), (muscular:0.01),
(brown hair:1.0), (light brown hair:0.9), (short hair:0.8), grey eyes , (wide hips:0.0),
(bikini, cow print bikini, cow print:1.0), (cowbell:0.8), cow horns, cow ears, huge breasts, covered nipples, blush,
<lora:Pony_DetailV2.0:0.4>
Negative prompt: score_4, score_3, score_2, score_1, ugly, bad hands, 3d, (smug, head tilt :0.8), fake horns, fake animal ears, (ribs:0.6), out of frame
Steps: 20, Sampler: Euler a, Schedule type: Automatic, CFG scale: 7, Seed: 594282714, Size: 776x1072, Model hash: 44d3daf083, Model: 7thAnimeXLPonyA_v10, VAE hash: 235745af8d, VAE: sdxl_vae.safetensors, Denoising strength: 0.25, Clip skip: 2, ADetailer model: face_yolov8n.pt, ADetailer confidence: 0.3, ADetailer dilate erode: 4, ADetailer mask blur: 4, ADetailer denoising strength: 0.4, ADetailer inpaint only masked: True, ADetailer inpaint padding: 32, ADetailer model 2nd: hand_yolov8n.pt, ADetailer confidence 2nd: 0.3, ADetailer dilate erode 2nd: 4, ADetailer mask blur 2nd: 4, ADetailer denoising strength 2nd: 0.4, ADetailer inpaint only masked 2nd: True, ADetailer inpaint padding 2nd: 32, ADetailer version: 24.4.2, Hires upscale: 1.4, Hires steps: 10, Hires upscaler: R-ESRGAN 4x+ Anime6B, Lora hashes: "Pony_DetailV2.0: 26ab1868ae7b", Version: v1.9.3
+manual editing & img2img

Img3:
(score_9, score_8_up, score_7_up ,score_6_up, source_anime), solo, (simple background, black background:1.2), standing,
(1girl:1.0), (muscular:0.01),
(brown hair:1.0), (light brown hair:0.9), (short hair:0.8), grey eyes , (wide hips:0.0),
(bikini, cow print bikini, cow print:1.0), (cowbell:0.8), cow horns, cow ears, (gigantic breasts:1.0), (covered nipples:1.2), blush, (aroused, horny, in heat:0.8), (embarrassed:0.2),
<lora:Pony_DetailV2.0:0.4>
Negative prompt: score_4, score_3, score_2, score_1, ugly, bad hands, 3d, (smug, head tilt :0.8), fake horns, fake animal ears, (ribs, ear tag:0.6), out of frame, deformed clothes
Steps: 20, Sampler: Euler a, Schedule type: Automatic, CFG scale: 7, Seed: 594282714, Size: 776x1072, Model hash: 44d3daf083, Model: 7thAnimeXLPonyA_v10, VAE hash: 235745af8d, VAE: sdxl_vae.safetensors, Denoising strength: 0.25, Clip skip: 2, ADetailer model: face_yolov8n.pt, ADetailer confidence: 0.3, ADetailer dilate erode: 4, ADetailer mask blur: 4, ADetailer denoising strength: 0.4, ADetailer inpaint only masked: True, ADetailer inpaint padding: 32, ADetailer model 2nd: hand_yolov8n.pt, ADetailer confidence 2nd: 0.3, ADetailer dilate erode 2nd: 4, ADetailer mask blur 2nd: 4, ADetailer denoising strength 2nd: 0.4, ADetailer inpaint only masked 2nd: True, ADetailer inpaint padding 2nd: 32, ADetailer version: 24.4.2, Hires upscale: 1.4, Hires steps: 10, Hires upscaler: R-ESRGAN 4x+ Anime6B, Lora hashes: "Pony_DetailV2.0: 26ab1868ae7b", Version: v1.9.3
+manual editing & img2img

Img4:
(score_9, score_8_up, score_7_up ,score_6_up, source_anime), solo, (simple background, black background:1.2), standing,
(1girl:1.0), (muscular:0.01),
(brown hair:1.0), (light brown hair:0.9), (short hair:0.8), grey eyes , (wide hips:0.0),
(bikini, cow print bikini, cow print:1.0), (cowbell:0.8), cow horns, cow ears, (gigantic breasts:1.4), hanging breasts, sagging breasts, topless, lactation, producing milk, (large nipples:1.0), (blush:1.2), (aroused, horny, in heat:1.4), (half-closed eyes:0.8), (moaning, ahegao:0.6), (cross-eyed:0.2),
<lora:Pony_DetailV2.0:0.4>, <lora:Nipple_Milking__Lactation:0.2>
Negative prompt: score_4, score_3, score_2, score_1, ugly, bad hands, 3d, (smug, head tilt :0.8), fake horns, fake animal ears, (ribs, ear tag:0.6), out of frame, pants
Steps: 20, Sampler: Euler a, Schedule type: Automatic, CFG scale: 7, Seed: 594282714, Size: 776x1072, Model hash: 44d3daf083, Model: 7thAnimeXLPonyA_v10, VAE hash: 235745af8d, VAE: sdxl_vae.safetensors, Denoising strength: 0.25, Clip skip: 2, ADetailer model: face_yolov8n.pt, ADetailer confidence: 0.3, ADetailer dilate erode: 4, ADetailer mask blur: 4, ADetailer denoising strength: 0.4, ADetailer inpaint only masked: True, ADetailer inpaint padding: 32, ADetailer model 2nd: hand_yolov8n.pt, ADetailer confidence 2nd: 0.3, ADetailer dilate erode 2nd: 4, ADetailer mask blur 2nd: 4, ADetailer denoising strength 2nd: 0.4, ADetailer inpaint only masked 2nd: True, ADetailer inpaint padding 2nd: 32, ADetailer version: 24.4.2, Hires upscale: 1.4, Hires steps: 10, Hires upscaler: R-ESRGAN 4x+ Anime6B, Lora hashes: "Pony_DetailV2.0: 26ab1868ae7b, Nipple_Milking__Lactation: b62a3f0b393b", Version: v1.9.3
+manual editing & img2img

Img5:
(score_9, score_8_up, score_7_up ,score_6_up, source_anime), solo, (detailed background, indoors, barn:1.0), standing,
(1girl:1.0), (muscular:0.01),
(brown hair:1.0), (light brown hair:0.9), (short hair:0.8), grey eyes , (wide hips:0.0),
(all fours, fully nude:1.0), (cowbell:0.8), cow horns, cow ears, (gigantic breasts:1.6), hanging breasts, lactation, producing milk, (large nipples:1.0), (blush, mind break:1.2), (aroused, horny, in heat:1.6), (half-closed eyes, empty eyes:0.8), (moaning, ahegao:0.8), (cross-eyed:0.4), moo,
<lora:Pony_DetailV2.0:0.4>, <lora:Nipple_Milking__Lactation:0.2>
Negative prompt: score_4, score_3, score_2, score_1, ugly, bad hands, 3d, (smug, head tilt :0.8), fake horns, fake animal ears, (ribs, ear tag:0.6), out of frame
Steps: 20, Sampler: Euler a, Schedule type: Automatic, CFG scale: 7, Seed: 594282714, Size: 776x1072, Model hash: 44d3daf083, Model: 7thAnimeXLPonyA_v10, VAE hash: 235745af8d, VAE: sdxl_vae.safetensors, Denoising strength: 0.25, Clip skip: 2, ADetailer model: face_yolov8n.pt, ADetailer confidence: 0.3, ADetailer dilate erode: 4, ADetailer mask blur: 4, ADetailer denoising strength: 0.4, ADetailer inpaint only masked: True, ADetailer inpaint padding: 32, ADetailer version: 24.4.2, Hires upscale: 1.4, Hires steps: 10, Hires upscaler: R-ESRGAN 4x+ Anime6B, Lora hashes: "Pony_DetailV2.0: 26ab1868ae7b, Nipple_Milking__Lactation: b62a3f0b393b", Version: v1.9.3
+manual editing & img2img