TG Cap: Digging For Dick

Img source: AI (Stable Diffusion. Generation data at the bottom)

This was originally meant as a Halloween special when I wrote it. However, my friend CatEnBoots told me earlier today that it was Mary Shelley's birthday. Since this caption makes quite a few surface level references towards Frankenstein and Marry Shelley, I concluded that it would be fun to upload today instead.
This is an idea that I had had on my mind for quite a while, but I couldn't find an image for it and it took a while for me to feel like AIing it up. It was pretty fun to do though. Stable Diffusion has no idea what a shovel is, so I had to go into the shed and take a photo of a real shovel, which I then used for the usual editing and image to image. Also I considered using the term erectscavation to describe Vincent's task.
Caption number 71. I'm quite far ahead on uploads huh?

It was early on a Monday morning in the middle of the summer of 1978. I was on my way to a job interview at some company that dealt in car parts. The listing on the newspaper made it seem pretty easy, something about entering and editing information regarding the parts that the company was buying or selling into a computer. I didn't own a personal computer myself, but I did know how to handle a typewriter, and I even owned a brand-new Sente VCS cartridge console. With that as a talking point, I was sure that the interviewer would easily be convinced that I was technologically inclined enough for the job.

I grinned slightly as I thought about that. I was also crossing the street at that time. But my thoughts were suddenly interrupted, as something suddenly smashed into my side at a very high speed, launching me into the air. As I spun around and soared through the sky, I caught a brief glimpse of the thing that smashed into me, it was a car, a Peopleswagon Elytron to be specific, and I could see that the driver was absolutely freaking out. Not even a second after I recognised these facts though, my body came to an abrupt halt as I hit an obstacle. Or well, parts of my body did. For a brief moment I could feel and hear my bones snapping and breaking as I came apart, but I lost consciousness before I could feel too much of it all.



"She's alive! She's aliiive!!!" As I awoke with a pounding head, I heard an obnoxious voice screaming rather obnoxiously. It felt like barely a second had passed since that car hit me, but at the same time, I felt like I had been dreaming about nothing for a long, long time. "Uuugh... would you shut up..." I lifted my hand up to my face to block out the bright light, and the sight of the man whom I was regrettably sharing a space with. He had messy black hair, he was wearing a lab coat, and he was dancing around like a madman. I let out a soft sigh, but then I began to notice some things, some very strange things. To start with, my hand was blue.

That was strange enough, but I could simply chalk it up to the lighting. Or the fact that I had just woken up after getting hit by a damn car. On top of that, my skin felt both strangely smooth, and oddly stiff. I also felt a large scar with rough stitches on my forehead. Though the latter kinda made sense considering the whole car thing, it was still worrying, and it certainly warranted an explanation. To get a better look at the weirdo, who was now excitedly writing about something in a notepad, I sat up. As I did so though, I felt an unusual pair of soft weights shifting around on my chest.

"... Why in the hell do I have tits!?!" One of them was blue, just like my hand, the other was an almost equally unnatural grey. They were both tipped with a puffy, pale pink nipple. I also realised that I was naked at that time, but with the bizarre state of my body, that was barely a concern worth thinking about. "Ah, sorry, I suppose I should explain. I am Doctor Sheldon Michaelstein, and you... you are a brand-new life! Meticulously created from many people's remains, by me! You turned out absolutely beautiful. Your name will be... Adeline." "What??? What in the world are you on about you moron! I'm supposed to be a man, my name is Vincent!"

Dr Michaelstein seemed confused by my response. He tilted his head slightly and frowned, while thinking really hard for several seconds. "Vincent..? That's strange, I got all of my parts from women... Probably." Suddenly seeming uncertain, he hastily flipped through his notebook, before nodding. "Yeah, the tombstone for the body I got the brain and a couple of teeth from said 'Vinnie'." Grinning confidently, he tapped his finger against the text he was reading from. I could hardly believe what I was hearing. The person ahead of me had apparently mistaken a nickname that my family often used for my actual name, and assumed that I was a girl based on that.

For several seconds, I stared in silence at the supposed "scientist". I was gradually starting to piece the situation together, and the conclusion that I came to was that despite this man somehow having figured out a way to bring me back from the dead in the body of a girl, he was an utter moron. After letting out a long sigh, I began to speak again, while keeping it very simple for him. "Look. You're wrong, I'm a guy. Now, I suggest that you fix this, and make me a man again."

It was now Dr Michaelstein who was quiet for a few seconds. By his expression though, I could tell that he was really reluctant. I quickly helped him get over that reluctance though. By giving him a very threatening glare. "Uh... uhm, I... would like to. But I do not have a penis. Or well a spare one." "Okay, so I just have to go dig up a dick from somewhere? Where do I find a shovel and some clothes? And well, the parts?"

With those words I finally got off the table, grumbling softly as I stood up and came to the rather annoying realisation that I was much shorter than Dr Michaelstein. For a moment I noticed him glancing at a green dress, but he quickly took his eyes off it. For whatever reason, he appeared to feel very threatened by me, something that I definitely didn't mind. He meekly pointed at a worn shovel in the corner of the room. "... There are still some old clothes at the lost and found section, and the cemetery is just on the other side of the road..." "Good." With only that response, I walked out of the room, grabbing the shovel on my way out.

It took me almost half an hour to find the lost and found section, clothes that fit (even though my damn top tore open to reveal far more of my cleavage than I would have preferred), and the exit. As I walked out of the dilapidated hospital, I looked back at the building. I remembered it still being in use when I was alive. Or well, alive for the first time? Now it looked long abandoned though, both inside and outside. It made me question how many years might have passed since when I died.

Putting that topic aside for the time being, I turned around again, and began to- ... I carefully looked to the left. And I then carefully looked to the right. There were no cars coming my way. It was the middle of the night, after all. I began to walk across the street, and reached the other end without any incidents this time. There were quite a few dug up graves throughout the cemetery already, presumably because of Dr Michaelstein's "work". I really did not want to mess with anyone's graves... But it had already been done to mine, so I steeled my resolve, found a grave, and began to dig for a dick. "That bastard'd better fix my body after this..."

The undead cutie:
(score_9, score_8_up, score_7_up ,score_6_up, source_anime), solo, (simple background, black background:1.2), (retro artstyle, 1990s style:0.6), (standing:1.2), full body,
(1girl:1.0),
(zombie, undead:1.2), (patchwork skin:0.6), stitches, (two-tone skin, gray skin, green skin:0.8),
(gray hair:1.0), (long hair:0.8), black eyes, (annoyed:0.8), (slouching:0.4), (bent back:0.4), (head down:0.8), (exhausted, tired:0.8), (wide hips, huge breasts:0.8),
(gray shirt:1.2), short sleeves, (torn shorts:0.8), midriff, cleavage, holding, shovel, (holding shovel, two-handed:1.2), (digging:0.8),
<lora:PonyOldSchoolV2:0.6>
Negative prompt: score_4, score_3, score_2, score_1, ugly, bad hands, 3d, (smug, head tilt:0.8), (suspenders, axe, fighting stance:0.6), (red skin:0.8)
Steps: 25, Sampler: Euler a, Schedule type: Automatic, CFG scale: 7, Seed: 594282713, Size: 776x1072, Model hash: 44d3daf083, Model: 7thAnimeXLPonyA_v10, VAE hash: 235745af8d, VAE: sdxl_vae.safetensors, Denoising strength: 0.25, Clip skip: 2, ADetailer model: face_yolov8n.pt, ADetailer confidence: 0.3, ADetailer dilate erode: 4, ADetailer mask blur: 4, ADetailer denoising strength: 0.4, ADetailer inpaint only masked: True, ADetailer inpaint padding: 32, ADetailer version: 24.4.2, Hires upscale: 1.4, Hires steps: 10, Hires upscaler: R-ESRGAN 4x+ Anime6B, Lora hashes: "PonyOldSchoolV2: 9bbc1aaab117", Version: v1.9.4
+manual editing & img2img

The background:
(score_9, score_8_up, score_7_up ,score_6_up, source_anime), (outdoors:1.2), (retro artstyle, 1990s style:0.8), (scenery, atmospheric:1.2),
(no humans:1.0),
(graveyard:1.2), (night:1.2), (tombstone:0.5), (full moon, stars:0.8), (monochrome, black and orange:1.0), (selective coloring, orange theme, sepia:1.0), (halloween:0.4), (spooky, horror, grungy lighting:1.4), (open grave, dirt:1.2), fog,
<lora:PonyOldSchoolV2:0.8>
Negative prompt: score_4, score_3, score_2, score_1, ugly, bad hands, 3d, (pumpkin, skull, mushroom, scarecrow, 1girl:0.4), building, (huge moon:1.2)
Steps: 25, Sampler: Euler a, Schedule type: Automatic, CFG scale: 7, Seed: 363989484, Size: 776x1072, Model hash: 44d3daf083, Model: 7thAnimeXLPonyA_v10, VAE hash: 235745af8d, VAE: sdxl_vae.safetensors, Denoising strength: 0.25, Clip skip: 2, Hires upscale: 1.4, Hires steps: 10, Hires upscaler: R-ESRGAN 4x+ Anime6B, Lora hashes: "PonyOldSchoolV2: 9bbc1aaab117", Version: v1.9.4
+manual editing & img2img