Bodypart TGTF Cap: Just Trying To Get Home

Img source: AI (Stable Diffusion. Generation data at the bottom)

This is both a sequel and a prequel to one of my earliest captions Just Trying to Help.
I'm not entirely pleased with the original any more, but oh well.
With it I've also finally managed to somewhat properly introduce a certain major character.

It happened two weeks ago on Saturday. Me and.. my friend Charles were on our way to a local café. It was a normal afternoon, until some bastard came from behind us and snatched Charles' wallet.
"-! Hey, get back here!" "Huh? Did he... Heinrich, wait!" A few seconds later, he ran after me as I gave chase to the thief.
As I ran after them, it seemed like I would be able to catch up to them, but then I noticed someone else. It was a tall, masked man with dark hair I think. The thief ran past him, but the way he was looking at me made me feel like I wouldn't be able to pass him.

"Alright... first subject, low thaumaturgic potential." "The hell are you on about? Get out of the way!"
I then tried to run past him, but his hand glowed strangely, and he suddenly snapped his fingers. Immediately a weird intense tingle shot up through my whole body, and my body was enveloped in a green glow.
I swear I could hear the bastard chuckle softly, as my body quickly began to transform. It started with my shoes beginning to feel uncomfortable. My legs began to feel unsteady as they shortened and the man began to look taller from my perspective.
For the most part, my body just shrank and grew smoother at that point. It was also at the same time that my ears turned long and pointy, and this rose grew above one of them. Until my pants dropped due to my shrinking size, I didn't really notice any of it though. The moment I saw my dick being replaced by a pussy though, I absolutely exploded at him.

While cursing at him, I grabbed my pocket knife from inside my coat, and if Charles hadn't held me back at that moment, I would definitely have tried to stab the guy.
"H-Heinrich, we've got to get away from here!" "Let go off me! This fucker can't get away with this!"
"Second subject, high thaumaturgic potential. Good."
When his hand began glowing again, I realised Charles was right, but it was already too late by then. The man briskly stepped towards us. Before I could do anything he tore off my shirt and shoved Charles against me.
I dropped my knife, and felt that tingling in my chest again. I didn't want to look down, and so I didn't see what exactly was happening. But I could feel that I was growing these huge breasts.
At that point I began running away. The man didn't seem to try to stop me, and I didn't see or hear what he did afterwards or where he went...


"I see... That lines up with the information the police provided. Sorry to make you talk about it again. And... the next thing of note that would have happened would have been you running into Tammy, correct?"
I nod slightly. "I was just.. trying to get home... At the time he was a guy. He was just walking past the alley when-" "Ah, don't worry about that for now. I will have some questions about it later, but for now it's about what happened to you and Charles."
"Right... So, after that incident, I continued running home. At the time I hadn't realised where Charles had gone, and I was so focused on getting home that I didn't think about it until I got there. When I got there, I finally realised that he had been.. absorbed into my breasts..."
"Yes, I had heard that as well of course. Genetic analysis of the tissue also supports it, though we have no way to discern his level of consciousness at the moment. ... Thank you for letting me examine you and telling me your story, that will be enough for today."

As I grab my shirt from the nearby table, I finally decide to ask a question of my own. "So, Professor Russel, will you people be able to fix my.. our bodies?"
"... Uncontrolled and "wild" transformative thaumaturgy have this effect on people known as crystallisation. It causes them to become immune to weaker transformative thaumaturgy. I myself am also stuck with a transformed body as a result of it, though I don't have it nearly as badly as you or Tammy."
He gestures towards his ears, which are long and pointed, just like mine.
"I'm sorry, but at the moment we have no way to undo it."
"Dammit..." I grit my teeth slightly as I try to hide my anger from him. The people at Nemetosee's thaumatology research institute were some of the few who still treated me as a person after what had happened...
Professor Russel seems to notice it though, and smiles reassuringly."... My colleague, Professor Corbin, is researching crystallisation, and is actively looking for ways to circumvent or undo it. He can be a little strange, but I can assure you that he is very capable. I don’t doubt that he will find some way overcome crystallisation."

(best quality, highres, absurdres), ultra-detailed, 8k, sharp high quality anime, 1girl, solo, breasts, symmetrical breasts, elf, blonde, red eyes, busty, large breasts, shortstacks, (short, short girl, very short), chibi, rose in hair, flower, jeans, sitting, chair, breasts out, topless, grabbing own breasts, (covering breasts, breast lift), blushing, embarrassed, ashamed, looking down, closed mouth, fullbody, simple background, medical room, lab, perfect hands,
 <lyco:short stack:0.7>
Negative prompt: Negative prompt: Negative prompt text: out of frame, lowres, text, error, cropped, worst quality, low quality, jpeg artifacts, ugly, duplicate, morbid, mutilated, (poorly drawn face), mutation, deformed, blurry, dehydrated, (bad anatomy, bad proportions, extra limbs), cloned face, disfigured, gross proportions, malformed limbs, long neck, username, watermark, signature, (bad-hands-3), (easynegative:1.2), extra fingers, shirt, (shorts)
Steps: 40, Sampler: Euler a, CFG scale: 7, Seed: 1206192162, Size: 512x768, Model hash: cadae35d32, Model: koji_v21, VAE hash: e9ed949371, VAE: anythingKlF8Anime2VaeFtMse840000_klF8Anime2.safetensors, Denoising strength: 0.25, Hires upscale: 2, Hires steps: 20, Hires upscaler: R-ESRGAN 4x+ Anime6B, Lora hashes: "short stack: e55a30125c44", TI hashes: "easynegative: c74b4e810b03", Version: v1.6.0